Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Rob's Recommendations: Just Say No to This One


I like to post about things I enjoy and help people discover fun or tasty things. But today I have to post a warning. Rosalie and I tried the DiGiorno Stuffed Crust Five Cheese frozen pizza last night and if you're thinking about giving it a shot, let me just say, in the words of Nancy Reagan, "Just Say No!"

I'm not a huge fan of frozen pizza anyway, but once in a while it's okay, and occasionally you can find a decent brand. DiGiorno is usually okay, if a little overpriced, but I would never buy this one again. It wasn't inedible, but it was far from tasty. The sauce was skimpy and flavorless and the cheese fairly tasteless. I ended up dipping it in some ranch dressing to give it some flavor.

At a premium price I expected more. For a couple bucks more, I could have ordered out from Casey's or something. This tasted like something you get in the school cafeteria, except not as good.

As far as recommendations go, this is a no.

Do you have a favorite frozen pizza? Let me know in the comments.

No comments: