Saturday, September 3, 2022

Rob's Reviews: Spider-Man - No Way Home

It's National Cinema Day, which is an attempt to get people to see movies on a typically slow day for theaters due to it being Labor Day weekend. So many or most theaters are offering movie tickets for $3. GTI Cinema in North Branch (and Cambridge) is going one better and offering most of their concessions for $3, as well. So I'm heading down with some students to see Spider-Man: No Way Home once again.

This movie ranks as maybe the best Spider-Man movies of the nine that have been made so far. It is great on its own, but if you've seen any of the others - particularly the movies with Toby Maguire and Andrew Garfield - you will enjoy it even more. It's a real treat for the fans and I'm looking forward to seeing it again. It's the "More Fun" edition with 11 extra minutes, so that's a nice bonus, but I'd see it again anyway.

I don't want to talk much about it because of spoilers. But if you enjoy the character, you'll love the movie. If you haven't watched it, it has my highest recommendation. (I only give and A+ to a movie I'd want to watch repeatedly.)

My grade: A+

No comments: