Friday, September 16, 2022

Rob's Recommendation: Top the Tater


I like to highlight products that I love that other people might not have heard of. None of these are paid sponsorships (not that there's anything wrong with that!), but simply ads for things I like.

Now, if you don't live in the upper Midwest you're out of luck on this one, but if you do, you likely have at least heard of Top the Tater. According to their website, "it's more than a sour cream dip, it's a way of life." I would have to agree, as it is the best dip that I have ever had. It started out as a topping for baked potatoes, but we use it for chips. You can also dip pretzels, veggies, or whatever in it. I've even dipped kernels of popcorn in it. (Don't judge me.)

Most grocery stores around here carry it, but I like to get the extra-large size at Sam's Club. If you haven't tried it and it's available near you, give it a try. 


No comments: