Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Podcasts


I love listening to podcasts and I've collected thousands of episodes over the years from all the various ones I've come across. Some are no longer in production. Others I'll download episodes depending on the guest, but I don't listen to all. The ones in this list are top podcasts that I listen to regularly and I listen to every episode. 

Many of these I've blogged about before, but here for the first time is my current list of favorites. There are others I enjoy and subscribe to, but they didn't make the cut.

Most of my Top 10 lists are in order of preference, but this one was very difficult to prioritize as it's really hard to compare some as my tastes are so eclectic. Try them out if you'd like. I bet you'll enjoy them.

10. The Andy Stanley Leadership Podcast - Pastor Andy Stanley of North Point Community Church interviews various leaders.

9. The Simple Reminder with Pat Lencioni - This is focused on spiritual growth for ordinary people, with devotional thoughts and discussion by organizational health expert Patrick Lencioni and his friends.

8. Hollywood & Levine - This podcast features comedy writer Ken Levine, who wrote and/or was a showrunner for a ton of great, classic sitcoms like M*A*S*H*, Cheers, Frasier, and many more. Sometimes he hosts alone and sometimes he interviews various entertainment personalities or behind-the-scenes people. Always interesting, but sometimes the language can be a little PG. 

7. North Point Community Church - featuring Pastor Andy Stanley's weekly sermons.

6. No Worries If Not! - This is a podcast by two friends who also happen to be comedians, Aaron Chewning and Andrew Stanley (son of Andy). It's wide-ranging and always funny. 

5. The Working Genius Podcast - This features Patrick Lencioni discussing the Working Genius personality model. Hard for me to explain here in a few words, but it's wonderful and highly recommended. (Here's a link to my earlier post about The Working Genius.)

4. Laugh More: The Skit Guys Podcast - Tommy Woodard and Eddie James are The Skit Guys and this is their podcast. Very entertaining. 

3. At The Table with Patrick Lencioni - This is Patrick Lencioni's flagship podcast (and his third appearance on this list!) As you can tell, I'm a big fan of his. Listen to a few of these and you will be, as well.

2. Inglorious Treksperts - The best podcast for Star Trek fans, bar none. Tons of great interviews and content for the true Trek fans.

1. The Way I Heard It with Mike Rowe - My absolute favorite. Mike has great and very interesting guests. But sometimes he and his co-host/high school buddy Chuck talk, and it's just as great. 

No comments: