Thursday, December 22, 2022

Recommended Winter Running Shoes


Out for a run this morning in the cold. I waited until it was -7 (about -25 with wind chill). 

Truthfully, I'd rather run in the bitter cold than when it's hot and humid. At least with this kind of weather you can add layers and prepare for it (to an extent). As long as the wind isn't too bad, neither is the run.

Along those lines, let me recommend Saucony's Endorphin Speed RUNSHIELD shoes. These are a water-resistant shoe from Saucony and they do a great job at keeping moisture away from your feet. I've literally never had cold feet running in these, even at the crazy temperatures it gets to in Minnesota. I believe they have RUNSHIELD tech in a number of their different shoes, I just happen to be a fan of the Endorphin Speeds. 

No comments: