Friday, December 9, 2022

Rob's Recommendations: Justified


I usually wait until I've seen an entire TV series before recommending it, however I'm going to make an exception this time and commend to you the wonderful series, Justified, starring Timothy Olyphant as Deputy U.S. Marshal Rayland Givens. 

Justified originally ran on FX from 2010 to 2015. I was made aware of this series a few weeks ago when it was referenced in Mike Rowe's excellent podcast, The Way I Heard It, and I thought I'd check it out. I'm so glad I did because it is wonderful. It has great acting and wonderful writing. It's gritty and unexpected and a lot of fun. Rosalie and I have enjoyed it quite a bit and we are currently toward the end of the fourth season (out of six, 13-episode seasons), although at the rate we are consuming episodes we'll likely be done by Christmas in a few weeks. 

If you're looking for a great series to watch, I'd highly recommend it. (It is a little PG-13 at times with content, so be aware of that.) 

My grade: A

No comments: