Saturday, December 31, 2022

Whew! A Whole Year of Blogging

I made it! I set out last year to write a new blog post every day this year, and (with just a couple of exceptions) I was successful. It's been an interesting experiment and it's fascinating to see how the posts have evolved over the year. I look back on them and I'm pretty proud of the whole of what I was able to accomplish. 

I learned a lot over the year. For one thing, I think having some sort of image to go with each post is helpful in drawing attention to the post, as well as in finding past posts. I also learned that my best blog posts happen in the morning. By evening my brain is done and I just want to chill and not think a bunch.

I don't plan on stopping blogging next year, but I may not be as diligent on making sure that there is something new published every day. There are days when I just don't have anything new, helpful, or interesting to blog about, and trying to come up with something relevant is sometimes a little stressful. So I will continue to update this, but there may be days where I don't necessarily post anything. 

I hope this has been and will continue to be interesting for you. Maybe more people will be impacted as this blog floats out there on the net in the years to come.

Here's to a great 2022 and hoping for a wonderful 2023! Happy new year.

No comments: