Sunday, December 4, 2022

Top 10 Lists


Years ago, long before I started a blog, I had a web site. Mostly because I could. The internet was relatively new and I created a web site for the church I was a youth pastor at and I decided to do one for myself. Again, this was before Facebook was a thing, so it was kind of a way to keep in touch in people and to share stuff I liked.

One of the features I had on the website was a series of Top Ten Lists. David Letterman's influence, no doubt, although mine were less funny than his. I had my top ten movies, top TV shows, top favorite restaurants, top apps for my computer or PocketPC (like a PalmPilot, you know... ah, look it up if you're that young.)

Anyway, I thought that might be a fun thing to bring back. I have highlighted the occasional TV show or movie that I've enjoyed recently or long-term, but it might be fun to compile a list all in one spot. Then people can comment about ones they might add or even post their own! It could be a fun conversation if people want to participate. 

So I'll plan to roll out some of these over the next few days or weeks. Or maybe I'll make it a weekly feature, like Top Ten Tuesdays. If you have some ideas for categories, let me know.

No comments: