Monday, March 7, 2022

Rob's Recommendations: Salena Zito

I've been enjoying reading a journalist I was first introduced to last month in Mike Rowe's "The Way I Heard It" podcast. He interviewed Salena Zito, who writes regularly for the Washington Examiner, New York Post, and the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette as columnist and reporter. It's a spectacular interview if you want to check it out - which you definitely should.

I immediately began following her on Facebook and through some of the newspapers she writes for. I am also in the process of reading her book with Brad Todd called The Great Revolt about the changing state of American politics and the populist coalition that Trump rode to power. She is a wonderful writer and I highly recommend her stuff.

Ms. Zito wrote a great article that came out a couple of days ago in her Post-Gazette column. The headline is Ukraine crisis brings out the best in Americans. It is a very compelling read and well worth your time. Go do it now. It's not long. Then come back tomorrow for some of my thoughts on this topic in what may be my most political post yet! (How's that for a teaser?)

No comments: