Thursday, August 11, 2022

Rob's Reviews: 13 Lives


At the Global Leadership Summit last week we heard an interview with Ron Howard. During the interview he talked about his newest movie, 13 Lives, about the rescue of the boys soccer team that was trapped in a cave in Thailand back in 2018. Ron said that one of his goals was to make it as authentic as possible and not a dramatization of the actual events.

I was intrigued by the interview and I planned to go see it in the theater, but was excited to hear that it was available on Amazon Prime, which we subscribe to. So Rosalie, my dad, and I watched it last night and we all thought it was a great movie. It was very well-made and thoroughly enjoyable. If you're looking for a great way to spend an evening, I'd highly recommend this one.

My grade: A

No comments: