Sunday, August 7, 2022

Global Leadership Summit 2022


I had the opportunity to attend the Global Leadership Summit again after missing the last several, and this time I was able to get tickets to to the main Summit site at Willow Creek Community Church in South Barrington, Illinois, just outside of Chicago. I've been to many conferences at Willow over the years, but never the Leadership Summit. And I've been to over a dozen or so of the Global Leadership Summits at satellite sites, but never on location at South Barrington, so this was a fun adventure. 

I was able to attend with my good friend Jason, and it was great to be able to process the Summit together throughout the two-day event. We both came back with a lot of great resources and inspiration, so it's exciting to see what fruit this event will bear. There is something about the dynamic of being in a crowd of thousands of people who are all learning together that cannot be reproduced by simply viewing the content alone live streaming or later on DVD.

I was reminded of the value of this event and look forward to attending again in the future. If you are in a position of leadership in a church or business, or feel like you would like to continue to develop your leadership skills and gifts, I would highly recommend this conference.

No comments: