Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Welcome Back, Old Friend!

The day is finally here and Mexican Pizza is back at Taco Bell, but only if you have the app - you have to wait until Thursday, otherwise.
 
I was excited to enjoy one again tonight after the conference track meet and so stopped by the Taco Bell in Hinckley. I got my order ready on the app, but then the app began to glitch. I went inside to just order directly, but they were unable to process the order since the Mexican Pizza was an early exclusive via the app. But my app wasn't working. 

I rebooted my phone, but still had problems. Finally - after about 15 minutes - I got it to work after removing all the items and starting over. Yay! Except... the app said there was an issue and to "go inside and check with a team member". Nobody knew what the issue was and couldn't even find the order in the system. Turns out the app had defaulted to the Taco Bell I visited last in Forest Lake! The manager called that store but they didn't have the order in their system either. But since the order processed and my credit card was charged the manager went ahead and made the order! How awesome was that? 

So the moral of the story, I guess, is that Taco Bell in Hinckley will take care of you if you have problems. 

That's the sign of a good business. It's not being error-free - every business has problems. It's how to take care of the customer when there is a problem. Kudos to Taco Bell in Hinckley.

No comments: