Sunday, May 15, 2022

Rob's App Recommendations: SeriesGuide


This post won't appeal to everyone, but if you watch a lot of TV shows, like me, you'll love the Anroid app, SeriesGuide. It's one of the top apps to help track TV shows and movies. I have mine installed on my tablet and I use it many times per week. 

It's harder to describe than it is to see in action, but basically you add the TV series you watch or are interested in and it gives you a checklist of all the episodes of each season. When you finish watching an episode, just check it off and it lets you know what's up next. You can also link to the Internet Movie Database to look up actors, etc. You can track movies, too, although I use mine primarily for TV shows so I can't attest to the usefulness of the movie function.

Now it doesn't sound like much, but I'm telling you, it's an amazing app. I'll let you read more about it on their website: seriesgui.de. If you watch much TV at all, it's so worth it. I would recommend it on a tablet if you have one, but I'm sure the one for you phone will work, too. The best part is: it's absolutely free!



No comments: