Saturday, October 22, 2022

The Great Creamer Saga Continues


I saw this at our local Walmart the other day and I was so excited because I love the flavor of Kahlua, but obviously you don't want to add it to your morning coffee! (Well, you might want to, especially first thing in the morning, but you really shouldn't.) I was so hopeful that this would be my replacement creamer until Coffee-Mate finally gets their act together and is able to resume production on their all-time best flavor, Creme Brulee. 

Unfortunately, I was not impressed with the flavor. It certainly doesn't taste like Kahlua. Instead, this has an almost chocolaty flavor to it, which I'm not a big fan of in my creamers. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad, and I'll certainly finish the bottle and may even end up buying it again, but it's definitely not Kahlua, and it won't be replacing Creme Brulee. 

And so the search continues. Please, Coffee-Mate, bring back Creme Brulee!!

My grade: B+

No comments: