Monday, January 17, 2022

Some Fun Times With Friends at MOA

No school today due to the MLK holiday, so we took our youth group down to the Mall of America for a few hours. It's a great way to build community within the group, but for me it's also a great opportunity to just hang out with some good friends (who also happen to be in junior and senior high). 

Someone asked me yesterday what we were planning to do there. "Um... walk around and eat stuff." That's pretty much the only plan. There are plenty of "entertainment" options to spend your money on (mini-golf, Undersea Adventure, the theme park in the middle, etc.) and those are fine, but we just enjoyed chilling, walking around and hanging out together.
The guys I was hanging out with talked me into getting this book and said I could use some each day I sub at school. (When I showed one of the girls she said, "You don't need any more of those jokes!")


No comments: