Tuesday, January 25, 2022

An Impulse Buy and A Pleasant Suprise

At Sam's Club the other day and on impulse I picked up some Eggo Thick & Fluffly Salted Caramel Belgian Style Waffles (or ET&FSCBSW, for short). I think it was the "salted caramel" part that got me because that sounds kind of sophisticated. "Made with a touch of sea salt." Fancy.

You ever do one of those impulse buys and it turns out to be disappointing? I kind of expected it and was a little cautious because, being Sam's Club, you don't just get a few, you get a couple dozen - literally. 

But I have to tell you, these were so good! Toast them, add some butter and drizzle a little homemade maple syrup on them... Wow. Not trying to turn this into a food blog, - not that there's anything wrong with that - but I'd highly recommend these guys! Hopefully they aren't a limited-time deal. I know I'll be stocking up next time I'm at Sam's.

No comments: