Saturday, February 5, 2022

Rob's Recommendations: Android App "rShopping List"

 

This is one of my top, most-used apps on my phone. If you have an Android phone, you'll definitely want to download rShopping List. More than a simple list, you can sort groceries by store and by aisle. You can select what groceries belong to what store and much more. And you can use it for more than just groceries! I also have a list for when I travel of things I need to remember to pack.

It does take a little work to customize it for your needs, although the app comes with sample lists. I have mine set up for the places I shop most: Walmart, Sam's Club, and Aldi. You can also add prices for the items and what they cost at the various stores. (If you live around Pine City and want to use my database to start out, let me know and I'll get you a copy.) It's completely free with no ads, so download and check it out.






No comments: