Monday, November 19, 2007

Another Great Weekend

Wow! What a great Sunday. First we (Journey North Church, that is) gathered together for our NFL Football Theme Event. We had a lot of fun playing and worshiping together. And the decorations were fabulous! Kudos to all who worked so hard on everything. I don't even know all of the people behind the scenes and I'm afraid to start listing people lest I leave someone out, but I do know that Julie Adams worked herself to the bone leading the team that made this event happen. Wendy Leibel, Pam Steinle and many more worked on this, as well. Great job.

Our family got home just before 1:00 in the afternoon and enjoyed a great lunch before collapsing in exhaustion. We listened to the Green Bay Packers win - again! Go Pack! 9-1. Then the Connect small groups met at our house for a time of food, fellowship, and digging into God's Word.

Now, the final countdown to launch this Sunday. I can't wait so see what God will (continue to) do!