Friday, February 1, 2008

Districts Registrations Due Sunday


Wow. The last time I blogged about Districts was before Christmas, but a very fast month later and we are coming up on the early-bird deadline this Sunday. For Ignite students to register by this Sunday the cost is only $100 (after that it goes up to $120).

I am very excited about Districts this year. I haven't been to the Rochester location so that will be a new experience for me, but Districts each year is one of the most exciting events in the student ministries calendar. Once I receive the registrations we'll book a hotel (definitely one with a pool!) The speaker (Bill Allison) and worship band (By the Tree) look great, as well. Plus we'll have a very fun group attending from Journey North!

Check out this page for more information about this year's Districts, or drop me a note!