Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dave Ramsey Fan Pick-Up Lines

Had another great Financial Peace University class last night at our house. It's great to see everyone get on the same page financially. We also have a fun time sharing and fellowshipping (ie. eating!) together.

In honor of the FPU class and Valentine's Day last week, here are some funny (and cheesy) pickup lines for Dave Ramsey Fans, courtesy of Chris Russell who works for Dave. If you listen to Dave's show via podcast or radio you'll understand more of them, and you may have heard some during his show on Valentine's Day. The entire list is here or here, but these are my favorites. (Fair warning, if you're single and using these... well, that may be why you're still single!):

I still have money in my "restaurant" envelope ... can I buy you dinner?

Would you like to dance? I'd love to show you my Baby Steps.

Why am I nervous about talking to you? Because you're better than I deserve.

Good thing I got just term life insurance ... because I saw you and my heart stopped!

You can't spell Financial Peace University without U and I.

I just bought a bass boat with cash ... and it's a good thing, because you're quite a catch!

I'm not mortgage interest baby ... don't write me off.

The good news? I'm debt free. The better news? I'm also date free.