Saturday, December 1, 2007

Snow Cancellation and other Stuff

You may have read Pastor Tim's blog and seen this already but there will be no worship service or CONNECT small groups tomorrow due to the snow (and the fact that many people will not have their roads plowed in order to be able to get out).

We did get back safely from Planet Wisdom (we left early and missed the last session in order to beat the sleet). What a great conference! I'll blog more later - with pictures! - but in the mean time I just wanted to say thanks to those who have been praying for the conference and our students! It was awesome.

Finally, we are all moved in, but I don't have internet access at home until Thursday. I'll catch up at the church office, but don't expect instant replies like you're used to from me.