Friday, December 7, 2007

I'm Back!

We finally have internet access at our new house! I apologize to those who check this page daily, waiting for the highlights, insights, and nuggets of wisdom that you have come to enjoy (endure?) Between moving, an excellent Planet Wisdom conference, daily ministry tasks and meetings, and trying to get our house in some semblence of order I have had to back-burner my blogging activities temporarily.

I am actually composing this entry at school on my PocketPC during my planning period as I am subbing today (I'll post this when I get home. As my text entry method is "block recognizer" - one step up from handwriting - this entry may be somewhat less verbose than is my custom. (I actually have an infrared folding keyboard but haven't loaded the driver since my last hard reset. Oops. Too late for today.)

Speaking of substitute teaching, this is my first real opportunity to sub this fall and I am excited to be back in the classroom. It is a great chance to get to know students and staff and keep up with what is happening in the schools.