Friday, October 5, 2007

Secret Prayer Alert

Wow, what a great week. We're busy getting ready for our second preview service at Pine Tech this Sunday, plus we're launching junior and senior high Connect small groups on Sunday night. But right now I wanted to ask friends of Journey North Church to be praying extra over the next week. God has provided in hundreds of ways through so many people and incredible circumstances. Now there's some potential additional provision that would just be incredible - but I can't give any details just yet! (Don't you hate that!)

I remember when I was a kid I would go to prayer meetings with my parents and often someone would ask for prayer for an 'unspoken request'. I always thought that was kind of goofy, even though I knew that God knew the request. It still seemed odd to be praying for something you didn't know about (plus it really made me want to know what the request was!!!) Sorry to do that to you, but I will let you know that it is potentially really cool and we're just praying that God would guide the leadership as we make decisions. More later, but for now - as God brings us to mind - please pray! Thanks!