Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ignite Prayer Partners

I blogged a little last week about some areas where adults can be involved in student ministries. One of those areas is just now being developed - that of student ministries Prayer Partner.

Some of this blog's readers caught it and have already contacted me already about being a Partner, but I wanted to highlight this opportunity for everyone. My vision for this ministry is this: that Prayer Partners would commit to praying consistently and specifically for our students and our ministry at Journey North Church. I plan to send updates to this prayer team regularly with specific requests for both the ministry and our individual students (not their confidential requests, obviously).

How great a thing for our students to know that they are being prayed for by name each week! If you are a part of Journey North Church and this is a ministry area that you would be willing to commit to, let me know. We'd love to have you join us in bringing these requests before God.