Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm Back

Back to blogging for me after a brief, unintentional break. Summer has been busier than ever and I just haven't taken time to blog much other than some updates for our youth group (Ignite student ministries). If you want to read specifically only about items dealing with the youth group, use this link - Ignite which is the same as in the tab at the top of this page.



I thought about having a separate blog for just my life stuff, but so much of my life is youth ministry that - at least for now - I'm going to keep them together. Hope you enjoy both. I'll try to do better at posting more frequently.




In the meantime, here's a couple of pictures of the new addition to the Spahr family (not Rosalie and Jonah, they've been around for a while!) Jordan has some great pictures on his cell phone that I'll get posted eventually, too (hopefully while Toby is still a puppy!)