Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Too Cold for FPU

We had to postpone our FPU class last night due to the extremely cold temperatures and wind chills. It was only about 40-45 below with wind chills, so I don't know what the big deal was - hey, we're Minnesotans, right? It's supposed to be unbearably frigid this time of year! (I guess Wisconsin transplants/Cheesehead/Packer fans are just more hearty!)

I was watching the news this morning and they had some reporter in Chicago complaining because it was Zero degrees this morning. Zero! That's shorts weather, right?

In all seriousness, I was glad to be inside last night and glad others didn't have to be out in this weather. So, in the spirit of financial planning I thought I'd share the Dilbert comic from this morning. Not sure if I can legally show the graphic on my blog, so here's the link. Enjoy!